Full List of First in World GK.
1.Who is the first person to reach Mount Everest ?
Ans: Sherpa Tenzing, Edmund Hillary.
2. Who is the first person to reach North Pole ?
Ans: Robert Peary.
3. Who is the first person to reach South Pole ?
4. Which is the first religion of the world ?
5. Which is the first country to print a book ?
6. The first country to issue paper currency –
7. The first country to commence competitive examination in civil services –
8. Who is the first President of the U.S.A ?
Ans: George Washington.
9. Who is the first Prime Minister of Britain ?
Ans: Robert Walpole.
10. The first Governor General of the United Nations –
Ans: Trigveli (Norway).
11. The first country to win football World cup –
12. Which is the first country to prepare a constitution ?
13. Who is the first Governor General of Pakisthan ?
Ans: Mohd. Ali Jinnah.
14. Which is the first country to host NAM summit ?
Ans: Belgrade (erstwhile Yugoslavia).
15. Who is the first European to attack India ?
Ans: Alexander, The Great.
16. The first European to reach China –
Ans: Marco Polo.
17. The first Person to fly aeroplane –
Ans: Wright Brothers.
18. Who is the first person to sail round the world ?
Ans: Ferdinand Magellan.
19. Which is the first country to send man to the moon ?
Ans: United State of America (U.S.A)
20. Which is the first country to launch Artificial satellite in space ?
21. Which is the first country to host the modern Olympics ?
22. The first city on which the atom bomb was dropped –
Ans: Hiroshima (Japan).
23. The first person to land on the moon –
Ans: Neil Armstrong followed by Buzz Aldrin.
24. Which is the first shuttle to go in space ?
25. Which is first spacecraft to reach on Mars ?
26. Who is the first woman prime Minister of England ?
Ans: Margaret Thatcher.
27. Who is the first muslim woman prime Minister of a country ?
Ans: Benazir Bhutto (Pakistan).
28. Who is the first woman prime Minister of a country ?
Ans: Mrs. S. Bandarnaika (Sri Lanka).
29. The first woman to climb Mount Everest –
Ans: Mrs. Junko Tabai (Japan).
30. The first woman Cosmonaut of the world –
Ans: Velentina Tereshkova (Russia).
31. The first woman President of U.N. General Assembly –
Ans: Vijaya Lakshmi Pandit.
32. Who is the first man to fly into space ?
Ans: Yuri Gagarin (Russia).
33. The first batsman to score three test century in three successive tests on debut ?
Ans: Mohd. Azharuddin.
34. Who is the first man to have climbed Mount Everest twice ?
Ans: Nawang Gombu.
35. Who is the first U.S. President to resign from Presidency ?
Ans: Richard Nixon.